In honor of Spring Ambler Farm in Wilton is hosting an event celebrating art, food and wine!
On Friday, April 25th from 7 to 10pm your eyes can delight in an eclectic mix of art by local artists as your taste buds enjoy food and wine pairings presented by The Cutting Board Cafe. The evening will feature both a Silent Auction of the displayed art and a Live Auction of one-of-a-kind works of art and experiences.
The menu is going to feature natural and organic passed hearty bites. Here's the scoop:
|Photo source: cuttingboardct.com|
- Imported and Domestic Cheese Display with sliced salamis, including fresh mozzarella and marinated tomatoes, Crackers and Flatbreads, grapes, dried fruit
- Mediterranean Display including Hummus, Baba Ghanoush, Pita, Marinated Olives, Artichokes, Herbed Feta stuffed sweet peppers
- Crudité vegetables and ribbons with sundried tomato pesto
- Dry Rub Char Grilled Black Angus Beef Tenderloin on Pumpernickel Baguette, red onion marmalade
- Mini Maryland Lump Crab Cakes, Spicy Aioli
- Teriyaki Chicken Pot Stickers, Sesame Ginger Dipping Sauce
- Smoked Atlantic Salmon on Artisan Black Bread, whipped cream cheese, fresh dill, wasabi crème
- Warm Triple Cream Brie and Fig Jam, Cranberry Pecan Toast Triangles
- Sweet and Sour Cocktail Meatballs
- Mixed Vegetable Spring Rolls, sweet chili dipping sauce
- Spanish Quince and Manchego tarts, toasted slivered almonds
Advance registration required. The cost is $75 per member, $80 per non-member. Registration for members started on March 15th. Non-members can register (space permitting) as of March 31st. To reserve your spot visit: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/607574
All proceeds will benefit the restoration of the historic Raymond-Ambler Farmhouse as well as ongoing educational programs.
This event is sponsored by Wilton Newcomers Club.